This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Quick Drive-by After Work

When I left work today I had a notice on my phone that Box Radar had updated. So I opened the app and pressed on one of the icons.
Cute little Christmas Cracker
It just so happened to be a new box that was planted today. And it was very near my house. I didn't have any of my letterboxing stuff with me so I went home and printed out the clue and grabbed my letterboxing bag. It took me about five minutes to get to the box. From my car I was able to figure out the area where the box was but I had to wait. A truck had parked facing the box and someone was sitting in it. Luckily, the driver came out of the store in five minutes. Then I ran to the area and  found the box without a problem. I brought it back to my car to stamp in. It was a great stamp and the box is called Christmas Crackers. It was planted by ArnoldZiffel. After stamping in I quickly replaced the box while there was no one around. I had a great time getting this quick drive-by letterbox.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails