This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Peaceful and Interesting

Two days ago I found a letterbox - Catch a Wave in Santa Fe - that is associated with a murder mystery called Death by Kindle. There are a total of four boxes related to this story. I found Read or Be Read back in June and then the one a couple of days ago - well today I went out and found the other two. I can't tell you where I was because both of the boxes are mysteries but I can say that I really enjoyed both spots. They were interesting and nice places. I found Catch Me If You Can in a very relaxing and serene place that was enjoyable. I sat on a bench near the hiding spot to stamp in. It was in a really nice and quite spot and I was totally by myself. Where I found HUB was interesting in a couple of ways. The history of the building was something I hadn't known about and there is some interesting artwork around the place. These were easy to find once I got to the areas and that gave me time to just enjoy my outing. If you get the chance you should read the story and the go out and find these boxes.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails