This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I 'Read' Today

I had the clues to a box that was placed recently in Santa Fe and I thought that today would be a good day to look for it. The clues were sort of a puzzle to solve so I can't tell you where the box was hidden. But I had figured out the clues and decided that I would try to get the box this morning. It just so happened that I was going to be in that area anyway. So I gathered my things, drove to the location and parked. I followed the clues and the box was right where it was supposed to be. It was a nice little carving and I enjoyed sitting and stamping in. When I was done I easily got the box back into place. I enjoyed the morning and was glad to find this box which was hidden by someone new - Postal. I have an idea of who this might be but I'll keep that under my toup for now.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails