This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Morning at Museum Hill

Last night I got a notice from AQ about a new box in Santa Fe hidden at Museum Hill. So I printed out the clue and put it with my things I already had together for some errands I needed to run today. And since I was going to Museum Hill there were a couple of other things I wanted to do. So I headed out early this morning and got to the parking area and there were only three other cars in the lot. I gathered my things and started following the clues for the new box - MIAC to MOSCA. I found all the landmarks and in no time I had the box in hand. I had passed a bench on the way to the box so I took it back there to sit and stamp in. This was kind of in a secluded place and was very peaceful - so I stamped in and then rehid the box.

Next I crossed the street to the overflow parking area and went to Astro D's Little Edie's HHH. I had in my possession five hitchhikers that I needed to do something with. So I got the HHH and opened it to find four hitchhikers in it (well, really three, one was a flea). I looked through them and took one and then I put four of the five that I had in the HHH. So now I have two hitchhikers to find homes for. That is a whole lot better than five. After doing all the requisite stamping I got Little Edie back into place.

I then went back over to the Hill and decided to take the short walk to check on a box I have hidden here. Happily I found it in place and all is well. I had a nice morning at Museum Hill - it was a peaceful way to start the day.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails