This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

We're Back From Philly!

Well we spent a week in Philadelphia seeing all the sights from our forefathers and got to see first hand the area where our country started as well as visiting Capitals and other States in the area.
The Liberty Bell
I got to do a lot of letterboxing and I found letterboxes in four new states bringing my total number of states I've letterboxed in up to 38. I was able to write a blog post for each day that we were in the Philadelphia area and that includes my trip to Delaware and Maryland and then my trip to Harrisburg and also my final trip to Trenton before Thomas and I spent the rest of our time in the city of Philadelphia. If you would like to read about this trip you can go to The City of Brotherly Love (and a Few Other Places) and that will give you all of the posts and the details of our trip. I really enjoyed this trip and would love to go back when it isn't so hot and spend time just wandering the streets.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails