This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

That's All Folks!

This morning I woke up and started doing things around the house, I didn't really have any plans for the day. But as we all know things change. I got on the internet to check emails and I noticed a new box in Santa Fe. So I printed out the clues for my Favorite Swine: Porky Pig and put them aside.
That's All Folks!
I went back to doing things around the house until I got a phone call from work. Someone had called in sick and they asked me to go in and help out - for time and a half. I decided since I didn't really have anything planned and they were going to pay me a lot of money that I would go in and help. So I changed into my uniform and left for work. The new box in Santa Fe just happened to be on the route I take to work so I grabbed my letterboxing bag and the clue and left home. This was an easy drive by and I had no trouble finding the box hidden at the dead end of Governor Miles Road. I took the box back into the car to stamp in. I was putting the box back into place when I noticed a couple of cars turning away from me from the nearby intersection - I got a little worried and hoped they didn't notice me. I think my car was kind of blocking what I was doing. Anyway I was the first to find the box - woohoo! Thanks ArnoldZiffel for a great stamp and for bringing back memories of Saturday Morning Cartoons and of one of my favorite characters - Porky Pig.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails