This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

We Are Heading to Philly

Well we are off on another trip (this year has been busy with traveling) to Philadelphia. Thomas is attending a leadership class and I am (as usual) tagging along. For three days - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - I am on my own.
The City of Brotherly Love
We leave early tomorrow morning and Thomas has a reception tomorrow night and then he is busy the entire time until the class ends on Thursday afternoon. I am planning on visiting some State Capitols and doing some letterboxing. Philadelphia is located in the southeast section of Pennsylvania making it very close to Delaware, Maryland and New Jersey. Putting the Capitols of these states within easy driving distance for a days adventure. This will also add four new states to my letterboxing map (I hope). I have lots planned to keep me busy and then when Thomas is done with his class we will spend time exploring Philadelphia and the history of the start of our country. If you want to read about the trip you can go to The City of Brotherly Love (and A Few Other Places). I hope to post something daily and keep up with all that I do.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails