This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Colorado Springs Trip Comes to an End

Well we made it home from our trip to Colorado Springs. Unfortunately it was because Thomas wasn't feeling well and we ended up coming home about a day and a half early so he could get to the dentist to have a toothache checked out. He tried to get through it and attended his conference but it just kept getting worse. So he saw the dentist and it is being taken care of, so hopefully he will be feeling better soon.

Even though the trip was cut short it was still a lot of fun. We letterboxed on the way up to Colorado Springs stopping in Raton, Trinidad, Aguilar, Walsenburg and Fountain. We also got to drive the road up to Pikes Peak. I took a drive along Hwy 24 to Leadville and back and found some letterboxes and visited some beautiful places. And I visited Paint Mines Interpretive Park and did a little letterboxing in Colorado Springs. It was a great trip and you can read all about it in detail at Letterboxing in the Shadows of America's Mountain.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails