This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

'Moi'

ArnoldZiffel seems to be on a roll planting boxes around the state. I just found M
'Moi'
y Favorite Swine: Porky Pig the other day and then I printed out the clues for My Favorite Swine: Miss Piggy. I have had the clues for a couple of days now but I haven't had time to go and find this box. But today I had errands to run and in the middle of them I would be driving right by Santa Fe University of Art and Design where Miss Piggy is hanging out. I made a quick stop and was able to find the box quickly and stamp in while sitting in the car. I was also able to get the box back into place without a problem. There weren't any people around so it was a pretty easy find. I have to say I love the carve but Miss Piggy isn't one of my favorite characters but I did enjoy looking for this box - thanks ArnoldZiffel.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails