This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Santa Fe SPOOKtacular Event Slide Show

Hi all! Thanks for a great day of letterboxing and visiting. Here are some pictures that I hope you enjoy. I may be adding pictures in the next few days. I need to see what pictures The Great Wuga Wuga captured. I am hoping he got some that I missed. But anyway, here is what I have so far. Just click on the picture to see the slide show.


1 comment :

John and Diane said...

Terrific shots, terrific day!
-Astro D and The Great Wuga Wuga

Related Posts with Thumbnails