This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Friday, October 19, 2007

New Mexico A to Z

For a while now I have been thinking of doing a series of letterboxes that would highlight the state of New Mexico. I have been doing research looking for interesting places, people or events that would give people information about The Land of Enchantment. The series will be called Alphabetical New Mexico. Almost every letter has been decided upon (decisions on a few still remain) and I am looking for images to carve. So far I have carved five stamps for the series and yesterday two of those were planted. The letters "V" and "E" are now placed and ready for finders. The boxes will not be placed in alphabetical order since placing these boxes will require traveling throughout the state. So the boxes will be placed depending on where I can travel to and when I can get there. This series will not be placed all at once - I feel it will probably take me at least six months to get them all done. So stay tuned and I hope you enjoy.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails