This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Another Mini Meet in Santa Fe

This morning Astro D and I met some visiting boxers for coffee and letterboxing talk.
Front Range Hiker (who visited us earlier this month for the SPOOKtacular) and Grosse Point Wine Lover were in New Mexico and specifically Santa Fe for a little boxing. We met them at one of our favorite coffee spots - PD Bean. It was really convenient for them since their hotel was right next to the coffee shop. We had a great visit and always enjoy meeting other boxers. I got the feeling that they both enjoyed their time in Santa Fe and also enjoyed the boxes they found. After a couple of hours they headed out - they wanted to find a few more boxes before getting to the airport - now that is the sign of a true letterboxer.

2 comments :

Front Range Hiker said...

Lionsmane and Astro D are wonderful hosts and really made Grosse Pointe Wine Lover and me feel welcome. They directed us to two more boxes to find on the way to the ABQ airport that were perfect finds at the end of our trip.

Thanks to everyone who planted boxes we found in Northern New Mexico - we had a great time exploring the area and finding your "treasures".

John and Diane said...

Congrats to FRH on getting to her F600 on this trip! And I am thrilled to hear that Grosse Pointe Wine Lover seems to now really be addicted to letterboxing - yeah!
-Astor D

Related Posts with Thumbnails