This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Views from a Letterbox

Yesterday I had planned to check on my Land of Enchanment Series but I ended up changing my mind and planted a box instead. So this morning I headed out and checked on the Enchantment Series.




All the boxes are in good shape and survived the winter. I did move a couple of boxes and adjusted the clues to most of the others. I hope it is easier to understand the clues and find the boxes.



Along the way I took pictures of some wonderful views - I hope you enjoy!

1 comment :

Lucy Locket said...

Wow! What great photos! Your picture of the butterfly, especially, is amazing. I don't know how you do it, but I certainly enjoy looking at your pictures.

Lucy Locket

Related Posts with Thumbnails