This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Letterboxing In Indianapolis [aka: Indy, the Crossroads of America, the 'Circle City' and "Naptown"]

Well I'm in Indianapolis! Thomas had to attend a leadership training course for two weeks and I decided that midway I would visit him and get a little letterboxing in as well. Thomas is in class 8:00am to 5:00pm everyday and on some evenings he has class 7:00pm until 9:00pm. So when he is in class I intend to letterbox. Click on the photo to get "the rest of the story". Sorry Paul Harvey for borrowing that.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails