This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Black and White

Today I had planned to go on a hike and check on my letterbox series Land of Enchantment. Well I changed my mind. I had found an image that I wanted to try and carve. I have been working on it for a couple of days. I felt I did a good job on the carving and was anxious to get this box planted. So this morning I completed the log book and the box. It is now planted! I can't go into detail of what I did today - since this box is a mystery. I hope you have fun searching for this box. Click on the picture to view the clue!

1 comment :

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

FOUND IT TODAY!! Yay! Had so much fun figuring out the mystery and finding the box. One of my sons actually discovered the hiding place, so he was the winner of the "First Finders" Certificate. He couldn't have been more thrilled. Trust me! hehe

A very intricate and beautiful stamp, too. Well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails