This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Fantastic Event and Trip

When I woke up this morning my plan was to leave Somerville and letterbox my way back to Abilene. There I would spend the night and then leave for Santa Fe in the morning. So I started getting things packed and was mapping out a few boxes to find when all of a sudden I had this feeling that I didn't want to do any of it. I only wanted to get home. So I abandoned my plans, packed everything and loaded the car. I was about to make the entire drive home today. The car was full of gas so I just got on the road and headed out. When I got to Caldwell (just north of Somerville) I decided to grab some breakfast and coffee. So I pulled into McDonald's. When I went in I noticed Mosaic Butterfly and Corazon. So I went and said hi, then ordered my food. I decided to eat while driving so I took my food to the car and headed out. The drive was uneventful. The weather was great and since it was Sunday the traffic was light. I stopped a few times for gas and snacks but that was it. I made it home around 7:00pm and even though I was tired I was really glad I was home. Now that I have unpacked and showered I guess it is time for some sleep. If you want to read about my trip you can go to Artistic License Letterboxing Event and Trip.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails