This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, October 13, 2014

One Quick Find in Santa Fe


A short time ago Wronghat planted a box in downtown Santa Fe near the Cathedral. Unfortunately the box didn't last long (which is a symptom of boxes in the Plaza area of Santa Fe). But I received a notice yesterday that he had replanted Santa Fe Pastiche. So I decided while out today I would stop by and find this box in case it doesn't last long. This morning I met with Astro D for a chat and a cup of coffee at Iconik Coffee Roasters and then I had a few errands to run. Once all that was done I headed to the Plaza. I found a parking spot a couple of blocks away and made the quick walk to Cathedral Park. When I got to the park I was happy to see it was empty. I followed the clues and made my way to the bench near where the box is hidden. I sat and looked around to make sure no one was around and then I got up and grabbed the box. I sat on the bench to stamp in, and I enjoyed the cool morning and the peace and quiet of the area. Normally the Plaza isn't like that. Luckily the park was still empty when I needed to return the box so it was easy getting it back in place. It was another nice stamp by Wronghat and I am very glad he replaced it. Thanks!

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails