This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Attending the Artistic License Event

Tomorrow I am leaving to take another trip to Texas. This one is to attend the Artistic License Letterboxing Event at Lake Somerville State Park in Somerville, TX. I have decided to take a pretty direct route. The drive will take me from Santa Fe to Clines Corners then through Santa Rosa, Fort Sumner, Clovis, Lubbock and to Abilene. This is where I will spend the first night. Then on Tuesday I will take Hwy36 all the way to Somerville which will be my base for a week. I will letterbox all around the area and attend the event on Friday afternoon, all day Saturday and then on Sunday morning. On Sunday afternoon I will back track to Abilene for the night. On Monday I will make the drive back to Santa Fe. I am looking forward to this trip as I haven't spent much time in that area and I think it will be an interesting trip. You can read all about the trip by clicking on the image.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails