This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Home From Arizona

This morning I was up very early 4:30am and I was on the road by 5:00am. I guess I was ready to be home. I got some coffee and filled the car with gas before leaving Flagstaff and started driving east. I didn't stop until I reached Gallup where I stopped for gas and to get some breakfast and coffee. I took the food to eat in the car and continued my drive. I had an uneventful drive and I was home at about 11:15am.
I had a fantastic trip and you can read all about it at North Central Arizona Letterboxing Trip. I found quite a few letterboxes, met some great new people, visited with old friends and got to see places I had never been. I really loved the area I was in and hope to visit the area again. Now I just need to get back to my normal routine and start planning my next trip.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails