This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, April 28, 2014

One Quick Find

Today I had to run a few errands and I was going to be in the vicinity of a new letterbox so I decided to take my letterboxing supplies with me and stop for this box. The box is called Risen! and was placed by C4. It is hidden in Amelia White Park off of Old Santa Fe Trail. Once parked I sat in the car and read the clues. The box was a short walk away and I debated whether to take my things with me or just run and get the box and bring it back to the car. The wind in Santa Fe had been brutal for the last few days and I wasn't sure I wanted to sit out in the wind while stamping in. Eventually I decided to just take my things and make the best of it. I followed the clues and when I got to the hiding spot I had to wait a few minutes for a guy who was walking a dog. Once he left I was all alone and I nabbed the box easily. To help block the wind I sat next to a wall and protected all the papers and baggies. Fortunately nothing blew away and I got the box back into its hiding spot without any incidents. this was a quick and easy find and a nice break during my errands.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails