This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Letterbox Trip to North Central Arizona


Even though I was just in Arizona visiting the Grand Canyon and celebrating my friend's (Regina's) birthday I have decided once again to make my way west. This time I am headed out to the Sedona/Prescott area. There is a letterboxing event taking place this coming weekend in Cottonwood and it was schedule for Mark and Sue Pepe's visit to the area. I decided I wanted to get out and do some letterboxing and there are plenty of boxes between here and Prescott. And there is the added bonus of the event. This will be my first time to actually stay in the area, Thomas and I made a quick pass through Sedona a few years ago but we only stayed about half a day. Now I actually get to really see the place. I have decided to write a trip blog about this and you can read all about it at North Central Arizona Letterboxing Trip. I hope to keep up with blogging each night to journal what I did each day. Well it is time to go I have last minute things to do before leaving in the morning.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails