This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, March 06, 2014

A Couple of Boxes in Albuquerque


This afternoon I needed to be in Albuquerque to pick up a friend at the sunport and I decided to go a little early and pick up a couple of letterboxes. First I wanted to get a box from a series I found a year ago this February that was missing. So I made my way to Rio Rancho to find the third box in the series Filmed in New Mexico. I was familiar with the area and I knew exactly where to go to find the box. So I arrived at the area and read the clues and quickly found the box. I stamped using a log as a seat and then put the box back in place. I took my time walking back to the car by walking along the river. It was very nice and quiet so I was enjoying my walk. Once back in the car I decided to head over to the BioPark to look for Stung! I parked and read the clues but I as having a little trouble finding a landmark but then I walked a little further and found what I was looking for. And after taking two more steps I actually could see the box. I grabbed it and took it back to the car to stamp. Once I was done I returned the box to its hiding spot and went back to the car. Now it was time for me to get to the sunport and pick up my friend. If I keep up this finding one or two boxes each time I go to Albuquerque maybe I will get them all in a couple of monthes

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails