This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Santa Fe in Santa Fe

Today I was running errands and getting things ready for my trip to Houston (more on that later) and I had a new clue for a box planted in Santa Fe. So I decided to make a quick stop to find this box. When I left home I made sure to bring my letterboxing supplies but when I got to the location for the box I realized I didn't have the clue. But I thought I could remember where to look for the box. Turned out I couldn't so I turned around and was heading back to my car when I remembered I could get the clue on my phone. Recently I downloaded the Box Radar app by Aiphid. So I took out my phone and hit Box Radar and Violà! I had the clue. So I found Santa Fe placed by Wronghat. I found a place to sit and stamp in and then rehid the box. I didn't spend too much time because I still had lots to do before my flight in the morning. I did enjoy finding the box - I really like Wronghat's carving style and always look forward to his boxes - thanks Wronghat for your contribution to New Mexico letterboxing.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails