This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Another Harry Potter Series

Last night while surfing the net I noticed a new letterbox in Santa Fe. It is the third Harry Potter series placed by ArnoldZiffel. This one is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban placed on the Arroyo Chamisa trail just like the previous two Harry Potter series. So I printed out the clues and got my letterbox stuff ready last night. This morning I was up early and headed out to the trail.

I parked at Sam's Club and headed out. I wasn't moving as fast as I did for the last Harry Potter boxes so I enjoyed this outing much more. I followed the clues and reached box 1 - The Dementor. I took the box to a flat rock to stamp in and then I replaced the box and continued along the trail. It took me only a short time to reach box 2 - The Firebolt. I sat and stamped and actually spent a little time just relaxing and enjoying the morning quiet. After about 15 minutes I headed for the last box. This was a short little distance from the second box. Box 3 is the Time Turner and once I had nabbed it I took it to a rock wall to sit and stamp in. After replacing the box I returned to box 2 and again sat and relaxed for a little while.

I then returned to the car and just thought about how letterboxing on a chilly Saturday morning was a great way to start the day. Thanks ArnoldZiffel for placing these boxes - I am really enjoying these series.

2 comments :

AN EAGLE'S FLIGHT said...

Mark,

That sounds like an interesting series. Heather and I are trying to get back into it now. I even started us a BLOG so I can be like you. LOL!!! The link is http://aneaglesflight10.blogspot.com if you want to critque it and give advise. Hope all is well and tell Thomas we said hi.

zoella harry potter said...

I LOVE Harry Potter, and also have the Lego set!! :D I recently made a review on Harry Potter as well! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails