This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lions, Lions and More Lions

On our recent trip Thomas and I got to do a lot and you can read about that trip by going to Chicago. We walked around the city and visited museums and historic buildings. And of course we did some letterboxing. During all of this we encountered quite a few lions. I have always been fascinated with lions and have used lionsmane as my email address for quite a while. And when I started letterboxing it just felt natural to continue with the name as my trail name. So anyway, I took some pictures of lions and decided to put them in a slide show and post it here.

1 comment :

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Wow! That's a lot of lions. You must always have your eyes focused out for anything lion related.

Nice slideshow,
~Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails