This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, March 02, 2009

T.A.L.E. 6 Here We Come

Tomorrow Astro D and I are headed to Texas to attend the T.A.L.E. 6 Texas Heritage Letterboxing Event in Weches, TX. We will be traveling from Santa Fe to Abilene, then to Waco and then on to Rusk. We will attend the Event on Saturday, March 7 at MissionTejas State Park. From there we will go to Austin and then on to San Angelo to visit Astro D's mom. It should be a great trip and we will get to see some friends along the way and hopefully find lots of great letterboxes. You can follow along by clicking on the map. And we will be placing some letterboxes along the way for our Texas letterboxing friends and I am also placing one of my Alphabetical New Mexico boxes - U: UFO Museum.

1 comment :

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I hope you guys are having a great time together and finding lots of letterboxes along your journey.

~Twinville Trekkers

Related Posts with Thumbnails