This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Slide Show for Texas Heritage Trip

I have finally gotten my pictures organized and created a slide show of Astro D and my trip to Texas to attend TALE6. I think I have captured the trip pretty well except for the actual event. I was having so much fun I actually forgot to take pictures that day. Even so I still think the slide show is pretty good. By clicking on the picture you can view the slide show and read about the trip. It was a good trip and we all had a lot of fun but it is good to be home.

1 comment :

sha said...

great pics! always enjoy your slideshows!

Related Posts with Thumbnails