This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Four New States and a Wedding Slide Show

We made it home from our trip south. The wedding was great and we enjoyed letterboxing in four new states. Two of the states I had never been to and we really enjoyed visiting them. We saw some incredible scenery and visited four state capitals - one of the main highlights of the trip for me. You can read all about the trip by going to Four New States and a Wedding. And to see a slide show of the trip just click on the picture.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails