This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Friday, September 26, 2008

ev•o•lu•tion and Our Next Letterboxing Trip

For the past week or so I have been communicating with another letterboxer about my ev•o•lu•tion box. He found it out in the open and wasn't quite sure where it actually needed to be hidden. He also noticed some holes chewed in the box. So he contacted me and I decided to go out and try to fix it. Well a few days ago I went to the hiding spot but no box, so I searched the area but came up empty handed. I went home and contacted the letterboxer and asked it he could give me clues to where he placed it. He did and this morning I went out and fixed up the box and rehid it - I actually like the spot where he hid the box (which incidentally is about 250+ feet away from the original hiding spot. I guess some squirrel really wanted to store his nuts in my box. Anyway the box in now hiding again and the clues have been updated, so make sure you check for the new clues before heading out to find it.

This evening Thomas and I are leaving on our next letterboxing adventure. It is really a trip to Louisiana for my Dad's wedding and we decided to add a few days onto the trip and make it a little vacation and letterboxing trip. We are going to travel I40 from New Mexico to Tennessee and in Memphis we will take I55 through Mississippi into Louisiana. It should be fun - it has been a while since I have visited these states and Thomas hasn't been to three of them. To follow along on this adventure click on the map and you can read all about it.

2 comments :

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Ooh! We can't wait to travel along with you guys!

Have a safe and fun trip!

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed meeting you and Tom today.I hope you stop in again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails