This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Connecticut Trip Slide Show

Well we are back in New Mexico and I had the time today to go through all my pictures and put together a slide show. It is just a taste of our trip and some of the things we got to see. If you are interested in viewing these pictures and reading about the trip just click on the image. We are happy to be home even though we had a great trip and met some wonderful people. I am looking forward to when I can return to the Northeast and do a little more letterboxing.
I hope you enjoy the slide show!

1 comment :

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I am so excited to watch your slide show and read about your trip. I have to catch up, ya know :) hehe

I'm really wondering what your Found count is now, too. 2000?

Oh! And my friend and I are planning to come up to Santa Fe to do some in-town 'boxing on Saturday.
If you're going to be in town, maybe you'll want to get together for some coffee so I can introduce you to a brand, spanking new New Mexico Letterboxer?

~Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails