This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Diablo Canyon

Woke up this morning to a little snow on the ground, not much, just enough to make the ground sparkle in the sunrise. I decided I wanted to go for a hike but thought any where near the mountain would be too cold and maybe too snowy - so I choose Diablo Canyon. This would give me a chance to check on my Devil With A Blue Dress On Letterbox. So I headed out and kind of got lost. They paved some roads that were dirt just last summer. So now I have to rewrite the clues or else people reading my directions will never find the place. So keep posted and I will let you know when the clues have been updated.

I had a great walk in the canyon - there were no other cars in the parking lot when I arrived - so I had the place to myself. I found a nice place near the letterbox to sit and enjoy the peace and quiet. I took some pictures and just relaxed. The letterbox is in good shape and has had four visitors. It was really a nice way to start the weekend.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails