This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Texture!

Thomas and I decided to do a little hiking on Sunday - it was an absolutely gorgeous day. We headed up Canyon Road and parked at the Santa Fe Canyon Preserve. From here we hiked the Dale Ball South Trail up to Astro D's Pine Borer letterbox (the box is still there and in good shape), made the loop, checked on Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and headed back down. Once we were back at the Preserve we headed to the Nature Conservancy Loop Trail. Peeked in on Vincent's Postcard Box and El Indio - both were fine. Along the way I took pictures of things with all kinds of texture. Enjoy!


2 comments :

John and Diane said...

GREAT photos. It's funny that my other friend Mark and I were also photgraphing a lot of textures on our hike that same day. But he was more obsessed with stream beds and I was photographing rocks!!
-Astro D, goofing off at the desk at ST. E's

Lisa said...

These photos are really lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails