This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Lizard Spock Expansion

Today I had to run errands all around Santa Fe so I added one more stop to my list. A new box popped up yesterday and I had printed out the clues and put it on my list. When I am out running errands I plan them in an order so I end up making a loop and not backtracking. So during my travels around town I ended up on Rodeo Road and that put me close to this new box. I turned off Rodeo Road and made my way to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Park. Here I was searching for  . . .Lizard Spock (a two box series by ArnoldZiffel). So I followed the clues for box 1 and easily found it. I took it to the nearest bench to stamp in. When done I returned the box to its hiding spot and then went in search of box two. Another easy find and I took it back to the same bench. Only this box had a logbook so I stamped in and put the box back together. There was a first finder card so I nabbed that and then replaced the box and then returned to my car. I am a huge Big Bang Theory fan and I love the Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock game and even more I love when Sheldon explains it. Thanks ArnoldZiffel for a great box and wonderful stamps.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails