This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, February 05, 2017

A Colossal Letterboxing Trip

For the last couple of weeks I have been getting ready for another letterboxing trip. I am going to attend the 13th Annual Tucson Gathering: A Colossal Event at Colossal Cave Mountain Park in Vail, Arizona. I have mapped out a route and planned boxes to find. I also want to check on some of my boxes and replace boxes that are missing. I am also working on finding a series of letterboxes by Desert Flower. It is here Baja Botany 101 Series. She has 12 boxes planted around southeastern Arizona. So this trip is going to take me on a vast road trip - from Safford to Portal, Portal to Benson, Benson to Patagonia, Patagonia to Tucson and on to Vail for the event. I am looking forward to this trip since I will be going to places I have never been. I will be gone for about a week and you can read all about the trip at A Colossal Letterboxing Trip.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails