This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Home From Colossal Event in Tucson

So the 13th Annual Tucson Gathering: A Colossal Event is over and this morning I left Tucson, in the rain, to head back to Santa Fe. My plan was to look for a couple of letterboxes along the way. But that plan didn't work out. It rained from Tucson until I reached Belen. I only stopped to fill the car with gas, use the restroom and get something to eat. In the end it all worked out fine and I arrived home a little after noon. It was a great trip. I found some wonderful boxes. Visited with old friends and met some new ones. And I got to visit places that I had never been to. I went on some incredible hikes and saw some amazing landscapes. Of course, I didn't get to do all I wanted but that is okay because there is always another trip to be had. I did manage to blog about my trip and you can read about it at A Colossal Letterboxing Trip. You will read about all the places I visited and the boxes I found.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails