This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Drive and a Find

A couple of days ago Children of the Forest planted a new box. I had printed out the clue but wasn't sure when I would go to look for it since I didn't have any plans to head out in the direction of the box.
Lisboa Springs Fish Hatchery
But I had a great time letterboxing yesterday so I decided to start today the same way. So I headed out with letterboxing gear and clue and this time headed north on I25. I took the Pecos/Glorieta exit and then headed toward Pecos. When I arrived at NM63 I turned left and headed to the Lisboa Springs Fish Hatchery. When I arrived I turned into the area and followed the signs to the parking area. From here is was a short walk to find The Pecos Fish Hatchery box. This box is my 800th find in New Mexico. I brought the box back to my car to stamp in and when I was done I replaced the box and decided to walk around the hatchery. It was a little odd though, since the parking area had about 10 car and there was also a school but there, but I never saw any people. I walked around for about 20 minutes and then headed to the car. Thanks Children of the Forest for placing the box here and taking me to a new place.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails