This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Mini Meet with Mim


This evening we had a mini meet at Santa Fe Bar & Grille for a get together to meet Mim and her husband who are visiting Santa Fe from Massachusetts. It was a nice dinner with Astro D, The Great Wuga Wuga, ArnoldZiffel, Agent 86, Wronghat, Semicolon, Mim and her husband, The Highwayman and myself. We had a private room so that we could visit and do a lot of stamping. There were event stamps, personal travelers, cooties and exchanges. I think everyone had a great time and I hope it was a great start for Mim's visit to Santa Fe. There was lots of laughing and sharing of stories and we also gave Mim some advice for boxes to find. We also had some good food as well. I am glad that Mim contacted me so that we could set up a meeting and exchange - it is always great to meet other letterboxers and help them with boxing in our area. And I think I speak for all the boxers in the Santa Fe and Albuquerque area when I say if you are going to visit the area please contact us - we would love to meet up.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails