This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lunch With Red Bird

Today I had lunch with Red Bird. She is visiting Santa Fe from Tennessee. She was staying near the Plaza so we met for lunch at the Palacio Cafe on Palace. I love this place - it is small and quiet and I love the food - I have never had anything bad here. We visited for about an hour and a half and did an exchange. I answered some questions about some of the boxes in the area and we just talked about letterboxing in general. It was a nice visit and she seemed to be enjoying her time in Santa Fe. I hope more people visiting the area will contact us so we can have a meet.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails