This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Morning Letterboxing

I was supposed to work today but I got called off so I decided to spend the morning letterboxing. I gathered my things and headed out.
Horse Sculpture at Frenchy's
I made my way to Frenchy's Field Park to find a series of boxes placed by Speleo. I spent about 45 minutes walking along the paths, taking pictures and finding three boxes - Frenchy's Field on the Old Camino Real. I enjoyed my time and walk in the park and I loved Speleo's carvings. It was a nice relaxing way to spend the morning. I only encountered two people during the time I spent in the park and that made it easy to retrieve and hide the boxes. Also there was always a great place to sit while stamping in and that is something I really appreciate. I am looking forward to finding more of Speleo's boxes in the future.
Kakawa Chocolate House

When I was finished in the park I made my way to Kakawa Chocolate House. Here I was looking for Kakawa Chili by C4. It was hidden on a shelf just inside the door in a greeting card. I grabbed the box and then went to the counter to indulge in some treats. I ended up with a salted caramel chocolate and I got a cold drink to go with it. The drink was a Horchata with a shot of American drinking elixir. Both treats were delicious. I ate and drank while stamping in and enjoying a relaxing time. It was a good way to spend a morning - much more enjoyable than working.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails