This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Quick Find While Doing Errands

Today Thomas and I had some errands to do and one of those errands was going to his office.
Fairview Cemetery
His office is located on the corner of Cerrillos and Cordova. There just happened to be a box across the street in Fairview Cemetery. This box was placed by jb kokopelli, who is from Texas. She is on an adventure with her parents celebrating their 50th anniversay. They are driving from Texas to Alaska and she is planting boxes along the way. So after Thomas and I finished the errand at his office we crossed the street and followed the clues for North to Alaska: New Mexico Route 66. It was a simple find and a nice stamp. I took the box back to the car to stamp in and then once it was replaced we continued on to complete our errands. Thanks jb kokopelli for leaving us a little present in Santa Fe.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails