This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Friday, August 02, 2013

A Visit to San Francisco

Tomorrow Thomas and I are headed to San Francisco for a week long trip. Thomas is attending the WASHTO conference which takes place from Sunday, August 4 to Wednesday, August 7. We will have a few extra days to visit the city. I have lots planned for days when Thomas is at the conference and I will also be doing a lot of letterboxing. We have planned some sightseeing tours as well - Alcatraz, Muir Woods, Sausalito and a few walking tours as well. When I find my first letterbox in San Francisco (California) that will bring my total states letterboxed in to 42 - leaving me only 8 (Nevada, Hawaii, Virginia, West Virginia, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota and North Dakota). We will be busy all week and I will be blogging about the trip. You can read about it at City by the Bay Letterboxing Trip.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

ahoy..hope you had fun in my city. so sorry i wasn't there. ratz.

deniserows

deniserows said...

ahoy...have fun in my city sorry i'm not there to give you my guided tour.

deniserows

deniserows said...

ahoy...have fun in my city. wish i was there to give you the guided tour
deniserows

Mark said...

Thanks deniserows - we are having a great time. It would have been nice to see you, maybe another visit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails