This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A New Mystery in Santa Fe


A couple of weeks ago a new box was placed in Santa Fe. It was a bit of a mystery but I think for the locals in Santa Fe it was pretty easy to find. The box is called Delilah's Den. The clue was a little poem with only four lines. I knew right away where the box was hidden.
Delilah
But unfortunately I wasn't able to go right away. But today I was running errands and made the stop for the box. As I approached the area where I thought the box was there was a sign on the window stating that Delilah had passed away on April 26. This made me a little sad because every time I visited this place I made it a point to visit Delilah. Anyway, I found the box and sat and stamped in. While I was doing my thing a woman approached me and introduced herself as Meg. We talked letterboxing for a little while and then I put the stamp and logbook back in their hiding spot. I had a nice time looking for this box but will miss Delilah. At least I have a momento.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails