This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

We've Returned from the Oregon Coast

Well we made it home safe and sound and with loads of great memories. I posted everyday that we were on the trip so I have a great journal of everything we did. It was a fantastic trip and I think I have found a place that I would love to visit again. I took so many pictures that it took me hours to go through them so that I could pick out some for a slide show. You can read about the trip and look at the slide show by clicking on the picture. There was so much to see and do as well as beaches that just called to you to take long leisurely walks. And I think we lucked out with the weather. We mostly had sunshine, with one day of a light rain (that didn't stop us) and a couple of days of clouds and fog. It was all good and we really enjoyed ourselves. But now it is back to our routine until our next letterboxing adventure.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails