This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, October 05, 2009

Oregon Coast Letterboxing Trip

Tomorrow Thomas and I leave for an eleven day trip to the Oregon Coast. We will be doing a lot of letterboxing and sightseeing. This is our first trip to the Oregon Coast but we have heard great things about the area from rubberpeace and rbrhorno and we are very excited. We will fly into Portland and then drive to Astoria where we will start our coastal adventure. Our trip will take us down Hwy 101 from Astoria to Florence. We will have to plan another trip to get to the South Coast. We will also take a day to travel up into Washington to the Long Beach Peninsula, specifically Cape Disappointment. If you'd like to read about the trip you can click on the picture to be taken to that blog. I feel like this is going to be a great trip and Thomas and I could use a little break from the day to day stuff - so here we go!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You will have a beautiful time there....I'm incredibly jealous. Have a safe and fun trip!!

Lucy Locket

Mark said...

Thanks Lucy Locket! I am sure we will have a great time.

John and Diane said...

We are really RELAXING. Hope you get to too. Have fun!!
-D

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

So exciting! I've been wanting to visit the PNW for a long time now. I hope you will take lots of photos and be sure to journal your letterboxing forays, too. I hope you find many!

Have a safe and fun filled trip!
~Lisa

Mama Cache said...

Our PNW trip was incredible this past summer. We'll follow the blog as you travel. Enjoy! You are in for quite a treat behind the lens of that camera!

Related Posts with Thumbnails