This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Denver/Memorial Day Weekend Photos

Thomas and I had a great time on our Memorial Day weekend trip. We spent time in Colorado Springs, Golden, Morrison, Evergreen and Denver. We also found quite a few letterboxes. There were some beautifully carved stamps (Buffalo Bill Cody) and some wonderful locations (Lookout Mountain, Red Rocks). I took quite a few pictures during the trip and I have picked a few and made a slide show. To see all the pictures click on the one to the right.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails