This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Mini Meet with beach buddies

beach buddies from Pennsylvania are visiting New Mexico. Today they were in Santa Fe to do a little letterboxing. We arranged a mini meet at Baskin Robbins to accommodate their sons and Astro D's nephews. Well truth be known - I would never turn down ice cream so I guess it wasn't to just accommodate the kids. We had a great time exchanging signature stamps and talking. It is always a pleasure to meet other letterboxers. beach buddies also got the image of ¡Bienvenidos!

rubberpeace, Astro D, ToToRo Boy and beach buddies
Surf the Waves, Shark Boy, Big Ollie, Monkey Man and Grandma

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails