This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Santa Fe Mini Meet

Well, the Santa Fe Mini Meet is now history. It was a great night - at least I had a good time. We had a small group of 12 people and it was held at our home. Most of the group was from Santa Fe but we did have a few out-of-towners: thanks KAT and kennamtn for coming from Moab,UT; Lore drove in from Amarillo; preboxed made it down from Denver and Funhog was in town from Oregon on business and took time from her busy schedule to visit with us. Astro D, the Great Wuga Wuga, Highwayman, Lovely Rita Meter Maid, rubberpeace, rbrhorno and myself (lionsmane63) live here in Santa Fe - we were happy to have letterboxers from other areas in town to find our boxes. We ate, had a little wine, ate some more and stamped (exchanges and personal travelers as well as the incredible event stamp carved by Astro D). I really hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. Thanks to all who attended! I put a few photos in an album titled Santa Fe Mini Meet on Atlas Quest, I will try to add more photos later.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails