This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Land of Enchantment

Thomas and I headed out early this morning to get a series of letterboxes planted and to get in a nice hike. We were not disappointed! The morning was crisp and cold to start but then warmed up enough to make the hike incredibly pleasant. We completed a 4 mile hike with about a 1000 foot elevation gain, while at the same time we got nine letterboxes planted. They are my Land of Enchantment Series. Come and find them - I promise you won't be disappointed. We had a great morning and now we are getting ready for the Santa Fe Mini Meet which is tonight - I am so excited - it has already been a great day, I am sure the evening will be just as great!

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails