This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Arizona Letterboxing Trip

Thomas and I decided to get away for the Thanksgiving holiday. And what better reason to plan a letterboxing trip. Thomas has a brother in Phoenix so we decided to head to Arizona for a few days. I decided to do a loop trip. We are headed to Flagstaff the first night. Then we would go to Phoenix for Thanksgiving. On our way home we would take I10 through Tucson and in to New Mexico and finally head up to Santa Fe on I25. When I get home I'll post a photo album. For now, read about the trip by clicking on the picture.

2 comments :

Funhog said...

Those are some gorgeous shots of The Grand Canyon State. Gimmee more!

Mark said...

The photo album is now available at http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=13955944&uid=7019550.
I hope you enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails