This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Letterboxing Can Be Dangerous!

What a morning! I got up early to replant one letterbox and plant a new one. While walking around trying to find a good spot to replant The Crow Knows letterbox, two large elephants charged me. I swear I must have been really concentrating on finding a good hiding spot because I never saw that elephant's tail. Now I have a goose egg over my right eye. Luckily, no blood or loss of consciousness. And, the box has been replanted and I will update the clues in a few minutes. I was feeling okay, just a little embarassed and I had a red bump on my forehead - so I continued to my next destination to plant my new box - Going In Circles.









Getting both these boxes planted felt good - I wanted them in place before the Santa Fe Mini Meet on Saturday. So now I need to exercise - exercise my right to vote that is. So I headed to my polling place and made my voice count. I hope all of you did the same. If not, there is still plenty of time.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails